The educational system of the United States of America, as well as of many other countries of the world always includes the writing of academic assignments. This is an obligatory term, which should be fulfilled in a strict accordance with different academic requirements and rules. Each school, college, and university put to use written papers. There are different kinds of essays. One of the most specific types is a thematic essay.
Students are obliged to write this important piece of writing. It is not that easy to perform. Though it has many similarities with other essay types, there are some crucial differences as well. It is necessary to learn all of them and fulfill it as required. Depending on your personal skills, you may face great challenges in any part of this particular task.
WRITE MY THEMATIC ESSAY
Even if you consider all key points, you may fail to accomplish it correctly. As a result, many students use the assistance of special online services. They were initiated with an objective to support students when they are not capable of dealing with this or that assignment. Our online custom writing company also belongs to them.
We are an experienced resource and take great pride in our achievements. We have helped thousands of students from different parts of the globe. Our global popularity is widely spread, and we have many loyal customers. We can resolve any academic complications. Multiple testimonials from our customers and official ratings can fully prove this information. Just conduct a small research on this matter and check our claims on your own.
In the occasion, you cannot complete your thematic essay you may make an order from our service. We can perform this, as well as many other tasks, on any topic and in any academic discipline. We will provide you with all modern conveniences and guarantee the highest quality of our papers. You will never regret if you use our assistance. Simply visit our official website to find out more details.
What is a Thematic Essay?
The first step, which leads to a successful accomplishment of this specific assignment, is to answer the question – What is a thematic essay?
The definition of this essay type tells us that an author is supposed to develop and reveal the major theme in a concrete literature work using various literary techniques, such as metaphor, personification, comparison and other devices. It is necessary to identify and disclose the main subject of the studied work. The author ought to use the evidence, facts, and examples to fully uncover the theme.
Commonly, the thematic essay is associated with social problems in different periods of human civilization. The major challenge comes from the fact that the search for the appropriate and interesting subject is actually difficult. Why is that so complicated? Well, because each person interprets and understands different issues in different ways. You may choose a subject that seems to be relevant. However, for some people, your choice may be of little importance.
Consequently, you should understand your potential audience and try to define the most acceptable and strong idea, which would interest an ordinary reader. You ought to be extremely careful while selecting your themes. Take some time and make allowances for all pros and cons. Find the turning point, which will guide you in the right way and hold on to it.
Be logical and coherent while giving your major ideas and concepts. Think of the most critical issues and introduce them. Include at least one good example to maintain and develop your main statements. Focus on the main argument of your research and find necessary connections to strengthen your core concept.
The given above information is really helpful. Don’t forget it. You may likewise review some other essay types. For instance, compare and contrast essay is very popular and it’s difficult to compose it.
After we have clarified the issue of “What is a thematic essay?” we may go the next step.
How to Write a Thematic Essay
The next stage of writing a thematic paper is to determine the proper method of how to write a thematic essay. Your target is to compose a coherent essay that has an introduction, supporting paragraphs and a conclusion. These are three inevitable elements of any academic assignment.
Writing an effective essay requires careful attention to detail and ability to organize your thoughts regarding the main subject of your research. This is particularly true for thematic essays, which require you to answer specific questions or analyze definite arguments.
Thematic Essay Introduction
To write a proper introduction, you’ll have a need for:
- Relevant topic;
- Intriguing beginning;
- Clear explanation of your major purpose.
Thematic Essay Conclusion
Your conclusion should be:
How to Write a Thematic Essay for English
Please, consider the following tips, which will help you to understand how to write a thematic essay:
- Brainstorm. After you receive or choose a topic, you should determine the main theme. In order to receive the desired results, it is necessary to write down all the thoughts associated with your assignment. In such way, you will get some brilliant ideas to introduce in your paper and will identify the right theme.
- The thesis statement. This is the most important part amongst all components of any essay. This is a brief claim, which is supposed to tell the readers your central message. A single sentence has more significance than other sentences. Using it properly, you may secure your luck or lead yourself to a total failure.
- Introduction. The first paragraph of your writing should be a short introduction. Its prerogative is to highlight the main purpose of your research and attract the attention of your readers. There should be used the skills of a good narrator.
- The main body. The main body of the text contains at least three paragraphs that develop your research. They should present the evidence, some examples, and proven facts. Each element proves your main claims if introducing it correctly. Use only trustworthy informative sources to support your arguments. Conduct some analysis to prove your theory and explain your main claims.
- Conclusion. The closing of your assignment should summarize the major discussion. Your objective is to write a brief review of the work you have already done to make clear each point that is most significant for your paper. Make sure that all questions were answered.
You may also go to this link – It may add some more details on the discussed matter.
GET HELP FROM EXPERT
US History Thematic Essay
Amongst the most popular themes for a thematic paper is the US history thematic essay. There is a great variety of topics that can be used to write impressive pieces of academic writing. Nevertheless, you should learn some other necessities if you want to create a proper project.
For instance, you will require an outline. If you have an effective plan, the things will run smoothly and quickly. You will have a clear view of how to put the whole staff together. They say that reading and fulfilling each point of the plan gradually is a reasonable strategy.
It would be wise to write a draft. It will show you some weak and incorrect positions before you hand the accomplished project to your supervisor. You will definitely miss something or will make grammatical and/or stylistic mistakes. Don’t hurry and make one or two drafts. It gives you an additional opportunity to restate some crucial points.
Mind your references. You must follow a definite format and quote the informative sources you use correctly. Define the required style and follow it.
Mind that it is important to consider the number of words, the length of paragraphs, page count, title, appropriate language and other essentials.
Remember these recommendations for good, and you will sufficiently increase your chances for the highest grade.
You may choose out of the following thematic essay topics:
- The years of Great Depression.
- The Era of Progress in the United States of America.
- The influence of the mass media on history.
- The consequences of the Civil War.
- The issue of racism in the U.S.A. and its links with the world.
- Slavery on the territory of the Northern America.
- The expansion of the U.S.A.
- The U.S.A. in two World Wars.
- The reasons to begin the Cold War.
- Outcomes of the war in Vietnam.
Please, make allowances for the following resource – It contains various topics, which may come you in handy while choosing a topic for a thematic essay in the history of the United States of America.
Global Regents Thematic Essay
If you wish to write the global regents thematic essay, you should make stress on the following points:
- Crucial points;
- Belief systems;
- Environmental issues;
- Economic affairs;
- Alterations in political sphere;
- Cultural affairs;
- Intellectual development;
- National peculiarities;
- Social issues;
- Human rights;
- Scientific development;
- Technological progress;
- Globalization etc.
You may likewise view some other links related to this matter. We also advise reading information about a descriptive essay. It is popular as well, and one day, you might be assigned to perform exactly this type.
Thematic Essay Topics
The correct choice of a topic is utterly important. If choosing the wrong topic, one can hardly count on the interest to his/her work. Be selective and cautious. Choose the one which would be relevant for the readers and pretty easy to write for you.
Belief Systems Thematic Essay
- The development of philosophy in Europe.
- The judgment of the death penalty.
- Main issues of single-parenting.
- The influence of Buddhism.
- Personal development regarding social norms.
The thematic essays operate with facts and evidence. The same goes with informative essays. Reading important data about this particular piece of writing, you may spot some helpful facts that may serve your purpose.
In the event, you feel that it’s not possible to write your thematic essay on time or you are not sure that you are writing it properly use our help. We assure you that we will match up with the toughest academic standards. Order now and enjoy success!
One might try to see:
Ways in which the main character has changed or what he or she has learned, and the nature of the central conflict.
A Thematic Statement should be expressed as a Declarative Sentence or Sentences. One should be careful to avoid using single statements like “love” or phrases like “Individual vs. Society.” These are subjects or topics, not themes. The theme is the author’s idea about the topic. It is useful to identify several subjects introduced by the text and then determine what the author says about this subject.
A theme is a statement about life. When writing a thematic statement one should not mention character(s) in the text by name. The following words are useful when writing thematic statements: people, a person, individuals, an individual or someone.
Warning: A theme should not be so general that it says nothing. For example, the following statement is erroneous because it is so broad it says nothing, “The effects of risk taking can be positive or negative”.
Hint: To overcome this, ask the question, “According to the text what are the positive and negative effects of risk taking?” Or ask, “Why is risk taking positive or negative?”
4. All the major details in the story usually relate to the theme and therefore should be mentioned in the thematic statement. Specific details should be listed to support the theme even if they are not part of the theme statement.
5. Avoid absolutes and sweeping statements. Avoid the use of the following words: all, every, always, and never. In other words, never say “never.” Instead, try using words and phrases like the following: usually, sometimes, frequently, most of the time, often, hardly ever.
6. The theme should not be reduced to a cliché, a trite, overused saying, such as “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”
7. Usually, a well-written text has more than one topic and more than one theme.
8. It is useful to mention the title and author of a text in a theme statement. For example, “In (title), (the author’s full name) develops the idea(s) that….”