This is a very special type of essay, which requires a scholar to research a certain problem or a question in a free manner. It is being written from a first person and shows the way the topic was explored step-by-step. Such assignment is a preparation to the future university papers like dissertations and theses. However, it is a lot easier as the writer should not necessarily reach any real conclusions; the paper just needs to be informative and consistent.
The structure of the paper may look simple from the first glance, but the content is far from being typical. As evident from any exploratory essay example, the work still includes a thesis statement and a hook; however, they do not resemble the same parts in an ordinary essay, as you do not need to follow any strict rules in your narrative. You can use this outline sample structure to organize the writing:
- Introduction - gives necessary background information and presents the subject of research.
- Body paragraphs - show what you used to study the problem and the variety of viewpoints regarding it.
- Conclusion - restates the topic of discussion, shows what point of view you prefer, and leaves a reader with something to think about.
Such example of the structure is widely used in essays of any type. However, what really matters in the process of writing an exploratory essay is how these sections will flow and continue one another. It is really difficult to make a smooth transition between paragraphs when the writing is a mix of a story and research. Also, it is hard to stay professional while assessing the material that has been gathered. However, you do not need to do everything on your own. Our writers will gladly help you make your paper perfect. Order the work from Pro-Papers and forget about all of your writing troubles. We have experience in different types of papers and are able to handle the task of the highest complexity, so you will surely receive a good reflective essay from us.
Paperwork is a curse of every student regardless of age or place of living. Schools, colleges, and universities are obsessed with writing assignments of different kinds, and their diversity is impressive, especially when it comes to essays. Just when you think that there cannot possibly be any other type, teachers magically come up with a new form that drastically differs from the previous ones. Therefore, students are often confused when they receive a task because they don’t really know how to write an exploratory essay and what it takes to do it. However, it is easier to understand how to write when you know what you are expected to include.
The first thing you need to focus on is a topic. Teachers rarely give them out, leaving students some space for creativity. There are certain requirements for the topic choice, as you need to pick only debatable and controversial ones to have an opportunity to gather different opinions and discuss how valid and logical they are. It is better to avoid overused topics like global warming, gun control, or abortion. Teachers read hundreds of such essays each year, and you can hardly bring anything new to these problems. There are plenty of exploratory essay topics, and you should not limit yourself to a standard set. Think of something interesting for both yourself and your readers like music or identity issues. These subjects are broad enough to choose from and are always replenished with new data. Also, your teacher might have a few good exploratory essay topics in mind, so if you are completely stuck making a choice, try asking him or her for help.
When the decision is made, you have to conduct a research and look through as many sources as you possibly can. It is important to choose a few relevant ones that include different or opposite opinions. Each body paragraph of your paper will focus on one informational piece at once and include your personal evaluation. Your paper needs to provide a reader with details and examples to show that you have studied the topic thoroughly.
It is better to finish the paper restating the question or a problem. The conclusion may say what you have learned from the research and what your opinion about the problem is. Also, this work may have raised other questions, and you can briefly discuss them in this part. Basically, you can conclude the paper in any way you want as long as you keep your audience interested.
Eventually, it is important to check whether the format of the paper is correct and if the structure is logical. You can look up a template to help yourself with an outline, or our support team can send you a good one. Also, you can count on Pro-Papers writers to proofread and edit your paper. Make your paper flawless with a professional help of experts from the best essays writing service.
If you need a specialist to work on your paper, there is no need to torment your researcher with "write my exploratory essay" -like inquiries. Pro-Papers is exactly the kind of helper you need to take care of your schoolwork. We have a team of experienced writers, who have been dealing with different forms of essays for years, and know exactly what teachers like to see in these papers. Whether you search for quality MBA essay services or someplace to get your school homework done, Pro-Papers is the answer. Our experts can complete your writing even in a few hours for a very moderate price. We offer a 24/7 online assistance to help you with your paperwork anytime. Pro-Papers guarantees you a prompt delivery, great quality, and excellent support. Purchase your paper from us and impress your teacher with a stellar work.
|Writing from scratch|
Persuasive Essay Topics For High School: Global Problems
A persuasive essay is one where the writer is trying to show the reader a different way to look at a particular subject. This doesn’t mean that the writer has to convince them that their idea is right or wrong but to show them a different sid t to the subject. This will have the reader thinking differently about the subject and you want them to consider your idea as a valid one.
When you are talking about a global problem, it not only affects other places in the world, it affects everyone that is living on the world. There are many problems in the world that affect all of us and choosing a topic on this subject can be hard but once you find one it is easy to find the facts about this issue.
Persuasive Essay Topics On Global Problems
- The subject of AIDS had been in the media since the eighties but recently with the advances in medicine it hasn’t been in the news but other counties around the world still have a major issue with this disease, particularly Africa, where they can’t get the life saving drugs that they need.
- You hear in the news all the time about climate change and global warming but most don’t understand what it really is, this topic affects the entire world. And unlike the movie Waterworld the entire world won’t be covered in water if the ice caps all melt but the coastlines will be completely covered and you can forget about ever visiting Florida again.
- Another good topic that affects the entire world is poverty; this doesn’t only affect other countries but the United States as well.
- Children dying of preventive disease all over the world because they don’t have access to the vaccines they need or like in the United States, parents are opting out of giving their children vaccines because they believe that it is more harmful than good.
- Natural disasters can strike at any time and hit just about anywhere. This issue can be looked at in a global level into how much time it takes for each disaster to get the help them need and what is or should be in place to help victims of these disasters.
- The human population in different countries can lead to poverty and hurt their financial growth but does the U.S. and other countries have thing in place to control this or is the world human population under control.