06Oct 2013 by qessays
Writing interesting essays is important for any class. However, the ultimate score may determined by the choice of an essay topic. Interesting essay topics are many, almost as many as the number of other essay topics. The choice an essay topic is paramount as it will decide the approach you take during the writing process. However, it is also important to note that not all interesting essay topics can be used in writing classification essays.
To help you decide on the best topics, we shall provide you with several classification essay topics that can help you build an interesting essay.
Classification Essay Topics
Classification essays are meant to distinguish whether learners understand various subjects, and that they can comfortably discuss them in an essay. Some interesting classification essay topics than you can use in your essays are;
- Attitudes toward exercising
- Attitudes toward money
- Attitudes toward politics
- Attitudes toward tipping in restaurants
- Baseball pitchers, football quarterbacks, or soccer goalies
- Classify doctors and the services they provide
- Classify the different types of bankruptcy.
- Classifying different innovation based on their importance and uses
- Classifying different literature types in an essay
- Classifying different literature websites and what they provide
- Classifying historic happenings
- Classifying movies based on age and story line
- Classifying political parties and their ideologies
- Classifying soil types based on how they formed
- Classifying various plants based on where they grow
- Customers at your work place
- Dancing styles
- Different uses of social networking sites (such as Facebook and Twitter)
- Evaluate few clubs in your area and rate them on self formed principles.
- Evaluating differences between animals based on their feeding characteristics
- Evaluating differences between colleges and universities
- Evaluating differences in songs based on beats
- Evaluating the differences between various education systems
- First dates
- High school teachers or college professors
- Methods of studying for a final examination
- Music on your phone or MP3 player
- Note-taking strategies
- On-campus jobs for students
- Online educational resources
- People waiting in line
- Political activists
- Portable music players
- Reality shows on television
- Reasons for attending (or not attending) college
- Rides at an amusement park
- Road trips
- Sales clerks
- Self-centered people
- Sports fans
- Stand-up comedians
- Stores in the mall
- Study habits
- Styles of eating in the cafeteria
- Talk-show hosts
- Television comedies
- Television detectives
- Video games
- Videos on YouTube
- Ways of boring people
- Ways of coping with a cold
- Ways of protecting the environment
- Ways of quitting smoking
- Ways of saving money
You can use any of the listed topics for your classification essays. However, you can also generate several other topics based on what we have listed.
You can also read more about term paper writing, custom essays, research paper writing and editing services
Write a four paragraph essay classifying books. Follow the plan provided and use the thesis statement and topic sentences in the plan.
Start as follows and end with the thesis statement provided: As human primates, human beings have a well developed language center which means that….
Thesis Statement: Books may be classified in numerous ways.
First developmental paragraph:
Topic sentence: Books may be classified according to how they are presented to the public.
A. Printed books
2. Hardcover book
B. Non printed books
1. Audio books
Second developmental paragraph:
Topic sentence: Books may be classified according to content.
1. Books of literary worth: novels, short stories and poetry.
2. Best Sellers
B. Non fiction
In your conclusion, you can make a restatement or talk of the future of books
Refer to my second blog, The Essay Archive, for sample essays: https://theessayarchive.blogspot.com.tr/